- Located at the Porters’ lodge, ask them
- An exchange (NOT a lending) service
- Change to be used for the college washing machines and dryers
- A short-term lending service
- Used when students have taken a taxi back to Selwyn with no other way to pay for it
- Repay the amount borrowed fully in notes within 24 hours (Do not repay in coins, keep any change from the taxi driver)
- Can be used in conjunction with the Emergency Transport Fund, but loaned amount must be repaid before any claim can be considered
- To make a claim leave a signed copy of the receipt/proof of purchase, with your name, CRSid, & bank details (or a request for cash), in Oliver Black’s pigeon hole.
- Get in touch with the JCR treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions
Bike Safety Fund
- Bike lights, 2 claims a year, up to £5 per claim
- Helmet, 1 claim a year, up to £10 per claim
Emergency Transport Fund
- Taxi home at night, 3 claims a year, up to £3.50 per claim – receipt must have a signed statement by taxi driver stating the student was alone
Taxi/Bus to/from A&E, unlimited claims and reimbursement, at the treasurer’s discretion – receipt must state journey was to/from A&E, or be for a bus service that goes via A&E. The student should explain why they needed a taxi rather than taking a bus, unless they feel uncomfortable discussing this with the Treasurer or a Welfare Officer.