Floats and Reimbursements
- Located at the Porters’ lodge, ask them
- A short-term lending service
- Used when students have taken a taxi back to Selwyn with no other way to pay for it
- Repay the amount borrowed fully in notes within 24 hours (Do not repay in coins, keep any change from the taxi driver)
- Can be used in conjunction with the Emergency Transport Fund - loaned amount must be repaid before any claim can be considered
- To make a claim leave a signed copy of the receipt/proof of purchase, with your name, CRSid, & bank details (or a request for cash), in Boris Fornarkov’s pigeon hole.
- Get in touch with the JCR treasurer ([email protected]) if you have any questions
Bike Safety Fund
- Bike lights, 2 claims a year, up to £10 per claim
- Helmet, 1 claim a year, up to £15 per claim
- Bike lock, 1 claim a year, up to £15 per claim
Emergency Transport Fund
- Taxi home at night in case of emergency, up to £10 per claim.
- Taxi/Bus to/from A&E, up to £15 per claim.